IPX1-2 Drip Box (Wall-Mounting Type)
IPX1-2 Vertical Rain Drip Box Waterproof Testing Equipment is designed according to IEC60529 clause 14.2.1 and 14.2.2. It is applied to simulate the conditions of vertically dripping and dripping with 15 degrees tilted, and then to check if the products ( electronics, luminaire, electric components, auto parts and etc.) can meet the requirements. The equipment can be customized according to size of test specimen.
The drip box is for IPX1 and IPX2 testing, the drip board size is 800*800mm, and the aperture of nozzle is Φ0.4mm, distant of drip nozzle is 20mm, sample can be over 50kg.
The IPX1 waterproof testing equipment request the dripping water (vertically falling drops) shall have no harmful effect. Test duration: 10 minutes, equivalent to 1 mm / minute.
The IPX2 waterproof testing equipment request Vertically dripping water shall have no harmful effect when the enclosure is tilted at an angle up to 15° from its normal position. Test duration: 10 minutes (2.5min in each of 4 fixed positions of tilt). Water equivalent to 3 mm/minute.
1. For IPX1 and IPX2 testing
2. Adopts wall-mounting structure, completely meet the requirement of IEC60529.
3. The shell and turntable are made by SUS304 stainless steel, to ensure the rustless for long time use.
4. Equip with flowmeter, can accurately manual adjust the flowmeter.
5. The cone-sharp nozzles are made by brass, and easy to change. The stainless steel protective cover under the nozzles can protect user from any hurts.
6. Equip with high accuracy filter, the filter element can change regularly.
7. The drip board can lift, and will auto stop at the position of 200mm upper of the test specimen.
8. Control system: 7 inch touch screen+ Panosonic PLC.
Drip board size (mm)
Outer size (mm)
Diameter of turntable
Aperture of nozzle
Lifting height of drip board
Rotation speed of turntable
Tilt angle of turntable
00 or 150 in 4 positions
Lifting height of turntable
Electric leakage, hydropenia, short circuit
220V, 50Hz/60Hz, 1KW