Draught-proof enclosure is designed according to IEC60598.1 annex D, it is applied to thermal test of luminaire under the conditions of normal operation and abnormal operation. The draught-proof enclosure is rectangular, with a double skin on top and on at least three side, and with a solid base. The double skins are of perforated metal, spaced approximately 150mm apart, with regular perforations of 1mm to 2mm diameter, occupying about 40% of the whole area of each skin. At the top of enclosure shall mounted a ceiling plate or a dismountable hanging bracket with a hook to fix the luminaire at the ceiling. At the bottom of side of enclosure shall install inlet hole for the purpose of wire connection. For the sake of install luminaire, the enclosure equip with a sample holder, as per the standard, 2-layer black solid-board is applied to fix the luminaire under test.
1) outer shell structure: double layer rectangular structure, made by 1mm cold steel plate (black matt paint)
2) Outer size: 2100*2100*2150mm (customizable)
3) Inner size: 1800*1800*2000mm (customizable)
4) Spaced interval: 150mm
5) Door structure: single, double layer (outward open), 1800mm*800mm
6) Aperture: ф1mm -ф2mm
7) Ventilation rate: 40%±0.5%
8) Frame type: Sheet material, impact molding, not affect ventilation rate
9) Surface coating: black matt paint
10) plywood with matt paint, size: 2500mm*2500mm*15mm (L*W*Thickness)
11) Ceiling mounting board: 600mm*600mm (L*W), coating with black matt paint
12) Installation plate: 0.6~1.0m (height, adjustable), composite board with black matt paint, enable vertical or horizontal install luminaire, wooden table: 600*500mm, adopts aluminium lifting.
13) Thermal slices: Φ15X1,latten