Spetctroradiometer and Integrating Sphere Test System for LED Chips and LED Modules (PG8000)
PG8000 Spectroradiometer and integrating sphere test system is designed for LED chips and LED modules to test the photometric and colorimetric performance. Built in 30V/2.5A DC power supply, the PG8000 spectroradiometer can power the LED under test directly. And adopts the CCD detector, the test can finish in 2s. It is a perfect system for incoming inpection.
1)PG8000 CCD spectroradiometer
5)Luminous intensity test device
7)Computer and printer (prepare by user)
● Test parameters: chromaticity coordinates, correlated color temperature, color rending index, SDCM, wavelength, half bandwith, dominate wavelength, purity, luminous intensity, luminous intensity, efficiency, forward voltage, reverse leakage current and etc.
● Wavelength(nm): 380~780
● Chromaticity coordinates: X,Y, U,V Accuracy: ±0.0015 (x,y)
● Luminous intensity (cd): 10mcd~3000cd Accuracy: class 1
● CCT(K): 1000~100000, Accuracy: ±3%
● Luminous flux (lm): 10mlm-20000.0lm Accuracy: Class 1
● Forward current(mA): 0.01~2500.0
● Forward voltage(V): 0.01~30.0
● Reverse current (μA): 0.01~200.0
● Reverse voltage (V): 0.01~30.0
● Test Speed: 5ms~2s