Transformer Ratio Tester
Ratio tester is applied to do the ratio and group testing of single-phase and three-phase Power transformers, voltage transformer and current transformer. It has the features of small volume, nice-looking, strong anti-interference and high intelligent.
2. Function and application:
1) To test the voltage ratio of transformer (single-phase, three-phase)
2) To test the groups of transformer (single-phase, three-phase)
3) To detect the position of tap switch by ratio test result and standard ratio.
4) To test the ratio of current transformer
5) Display the exciting current during ratio test.
6) Auto calculate the error of ratio
7) Built-in miniprinter, can print test result.
8) Automatically identify reverse connection and short circuit to protect equipment and user, and give out error display timely.
9) With RS232 interface, can upload test data.
10) The software has Chinese and English versions.
1) Ratio measuring range: 1~10000
2) Groups measuring range: 1~12 points
3) Phase angle error: <2 degrees
4) Ratio measuring error: ± 0.2% RDG (1~1000), ±0.5% RDG (1000~10000)
5) Exciting current measuring range: 0~200mA
6) Exciting current measuring error: < 0.1mA
7) Display screen size: 7 inch
8) Input power: 220V±10%, 50Hz (AC)
9) Working conditions: -10~50℃, <90% (R.H.)
10) Dimension (mm): 400*350*200
11) Weight: 7KG